Not sure what the deal is? Check out the resources below to find out more about this awesome weekend away.
We offer a range of dorm-style accommodation, you can bring a tent, or even stay at a nearby B&B.
Check out our accommodation page for all the details
Food and drink is included in the price of your CampJS ticket.
All meals are catered by Koonjewarre Camp, snacks, tea and coffee, juice, water and flavoured milk are also included in your ticket price. There is a free coffee pod machine.
If you have any specific dietary requirements please note the details on your registration form. We are able to cater to most requirements given prior notice.
Beer and wine will be provided and small amounts of BYO alcohol are permitted.
You are expected to drink responsibly.
You may be asked to leave if your behaviour is impacting other campers or if you don't comply with organiser's requests.
While some essentials are
provided, there’s a few things you will need to bring for yourself.
- Comfortable dorm-style sleeping quarters
- Meals and drinks
- Coffee (via pod machine) and tea
- Power & limited internet
- Excellent company to socialise and learn from
- Warm clothes
- Sleeping bag + pillow
- Earplugs if you’re a soft sleeper
- Shower essentials (soaps aren’t provided)
- Toiletries (toothbrush, hygiene products etc)
- Snacks to share
- Electronics: laptop, phone, headphones & associated chargers
- Board/card games
- Musical instruments (we jam!)
- A good attitude (make sure to read our Code of Conduct)
- Anything else you need to survive the weekend